Friday, April 25, 2008

Symbiotes021 Logo!!


Finished making logo for meself, in terms of trademarking my artes that has been finished. Well, it is sorta 'recycle' kinda logo that I've created before (which is rejected). Hmmm.... I like to use black and white as the main colour in a logo. Simple, yet nice. Moreover, I like comic/manga-like logo, So this logo came out just like that. The usage of the colour Dark Red is because Dark Red is my favourite colour of all, that's why I love Ferraris (Heh! In my dreams!!). The character in the logo represents me, whom now has afro-ish hair and loves anime-style character. The mask is something I just came out after seeing how cute baby rabbits are. Then I thought, what if I use Rabbit as a mask for a mascot, and give him a more futuristic-kinda look... And I add an Earphone to him as I like to hear music (The good one that is) myself. There you have it, my new logo!!

No comments: