Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kaiyodo Revoltech 50 : Gurren Lagann



Ordered this when its hot for preorder last month, I think. I've finished watched the anime at that time and really eager to get this one.

Sorry and warning, blurred pictures - Taken by my e398 handphone. Don't have any superior camera than this one lol.


Try these poses after opened the box. Really impressed with what it can do. That's super articulation for ya!! And finally....

Got the pose that I like very much!!

You've gotta dig the drill!!

And what's these holes supposed to do...?

You got to buy the Kaiyodo Revoltech : Lazengann cause it has the backpack for Gurren Lagaan to fi onto those holes earlier.

And I made a mistake when trying wach different pose for this guy. (Without reading below - from the box)

And this is the result. The Chest Visor broke off..... Tsk....


Dandadaaaa!!!...There's nothing that a Tamiya cement cant glue back together. Let me have 'em!!


There you go....
I'm totally digs Kaiyodo Revoltech now. Not just their price is reasonable but the quality is also superb.

DRILLLUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

1 comment:

janus lu said...

Oh! Guren Lagann is my cup of tea too! Not to mention Yoko is pretty sexy, you should get the Revoltech Yoko action figure in future, too bad right now I am quite busy with my job, no time go to KL toy shopping...T_T Nice Haul buddy!