Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rants 3Mar09

Gundam 00 Season 2 Episode 21

Just watched Gundam 00 Season 2's Episode 21 at 5 am this morning and OMG... Setsuna is gradually becaming an Innovator? Not enough with the most powerful MS, he is now gaining the enemy's power? Ribbons, you're in lotsa trouble now.....

And Neena's Haro is actually controlled by Ribbons Almark? Darn that is so annoying...

And Wang Liu Mei survived the explosion in last episode just to be killed again by Neena?

And Louise is losing it... Will she be back with Saji?

Gundam Fair @ Melaka

Received a SMS from the shop that I usually went to - Teen@Com saying that they'll be having a Gundam Fair from 2/3/09 - 16/3/09. Special prices and mystery gift will be given away.

The other Gundam fair is being held in Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall. This news was told to me by a co-worker who has the same interest in Gundam. He read it on a newspaper. It starts from 1/3/09 - 16/3/09. Thanks Alex!!

So put up all your gear and necessary things (money, money and money...) and go for a Gundam Hunt!!

Too bad that I've bought my 1/100 Cherudim and Arios last week without knowing this Fair.... Isk6.....

Blogging, is it a necessity?

Been reading few blogs of my fellow friends back from the old college days... they're interesting to read and some of them a cursing here and there. Funny...

I'm doing it just to express myself and share my interests. Also, I want to improve my English by writing in English.

Accidents - Something that we can prevent.

There was an accident happend near my office just a few minutes ago. A customer (He's like a friend to our department) came in and told me about it. A motorcyclist was running through a red light and resulted being hit by a car. It was so serious that they needed to wait for an ambulance to come for him.

Actually, this is the motorcyclist fault. He ran through a red light with high velocity, plus the road is still wet and slippery due to the rain which just stopped.

Many of the accidents that occur around us actually can be prevented.

As for me, I haven't had any accidents but I once had a fall while cornering. I was going out on one Saturday afternoon to get myself a Gunpla. While I'm on my way back I take a corner at Masjid Al Azim fly-over and somehow I lost control of my motorcycle and fell.

Luckily the place where I fell are near the General Hospital of Melaka. I was taken in to the wards by 2 - 3 kind doctor in practices who at the time of the 'accident' was there. I never had the chance to meet and thank them as I somehow goes fainting up. I woke up a few days after the accident. Thank you again, kind doctors!!

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Seem like a lot of things happen to your life. I hope you are OK right now.
Well, all I can say is always keep alert on everything like doing your daily job, driving, talk with people and bla bla bla...
Stay cool, man. Life is always beautiful if you want it to be beautiful. :)

symbiotes021 said...

Yeah, thanks bro. I'm fine. The 'accident' happends a few years ago. But the scar that I've got from it still stays clearly on my right hand. :P