Thursday, October 8, 2009

MG Victory Gundam Ver Ka



Great news to Victory Gundam fans out there. The MG version is coming out, although its a Ver Ka. Victory Gundam is the less fav gundam series in my. Maybe because the series has many deaths (especially those 5 awesome supporting female pilots, why do they have to die?!) and there's only 2 type of gundams... Gundam V and V2.... Seriously, even my gundam-fever-poisoned-by-me cousin also didn't have the motivation to watch the series. But I quite like the design of the Gundams.

Personally I don't quite like the Ver Ka's Gundam.... Well, to my knowledge Ver Ka is the version somewhat tweak a bit by Katoki. But I like a few of them though, like Wing Ver Ka and Crossbone Ver Ka. In Fact, I also owned a Unicorn Ver Ka.

7 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...this is good news for gunpla lover. Actually I quite like version ka design, coz it looks more realistic and mechanical feel. Just my opinion. :P

symbiotes021 said...

Well, everyone has their own opinion....

I like Wing Ver Ka more than the normal WIng..... Caues it can henshin to MA mode. :)

janus lu said...

Yeah! We are comrade! :)

Anonymous said...

The design is the same as the original. It's ver. ka because hajime katoki is the one who designed it.

Anonymous said...

Katoki is the original designer of v & v2 gundam so expect the v2 will be ver ka also. ^^

coolguy65 said...

I compared the pics of the mg v gundam and the hg v gundam the designs are just the same

firehawkplus said...

I waited soooo long for a MG of V gundam! No surprise its Ver Ka hajime deserves all the credit for this early 90's awesome gundam and yeah quite sad mood for the series but still its one of my faves