Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Art for a Week - Week 44 Extra


Title : School of Wars
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : 3+ hours In 1+ days.

This is a make up for those few weeks back that I didn't post anything.

The idea just came up after me watching and reading both anime and manga of "The Law Of Ueki". Really outstanding piece of work. The manga illustration at first was kinda weird looking and kinda hideous but the storyline make up for that. Later on the mangaka's illustration evolved more beautiful as the story progressed.

Maybe I'll start my 4koma (4 panel) manga based on these characters. Who knows?:P

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Just do it! Bro. :)

symbiotes021 said...

I've done it already. Thanks for the encouragement bro.

janus lu said...

Post! Post! Post! :P