Sunday, August 3, 2008

E-Manga - Everlasting Pg 3 and 4 and few ME-Updates...


Page 3 & 4. Yay. The page and shading pretty much done last month but I've just want to make a logo that can represents the whole manga itself. So I've made a few and love this one. Wings, yeah I love wings. Anyways, the logo is also will be used in the story. Pretty important logo. :P Now doing page 5, 6, 7. Enjoy ya!

GUNPLA - STRIKKU PROGRESS

Hmmm... Nothing much have been done. Only adjusted the backpack connector so that it wouldn't fall off easily and made a few sword handlers.

Sorry for no pics update. Currently charging the phone. I just make an experiment to not use and charge the phone for 1 week and I just realised that I really didn't need the phone. Feh... But still useful in some occasion.

Few blogs and forum in the net says that BANDAI's gonna release GN Arm Type D (Dynames). Luckily I didn't bought 2 GN ARMS Type E to use 1 to convert to Type D. With my low skills, it will take forever. See what happend to my Strikku. :P

HAULS

Preorder Revoltech Gurren Lagaan Fully Drillised, Revoltech Enki and Frauleuin Yoko. Oh, look at how my wallet's bleeding.... But Yoko is a MUST!! She's one hot red-head babe that can snipe! Go, Sniper GIRL!! And I gotta collect all Revoltech/Fraulein Series that is from GURREN LAGANN.

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! I love your wing title logo, beautiful. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Gambateh bro!

symbiotes021 said...

Thanks bro.