Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Art for a Week - Week 8


Title : Everlasting - Unknown w/ Zaiaku Unit 1
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : <2 hours (In 3 days)

Getting very2 lazy... Actually started the sketches last Sunday but too lazy to clr it... so I just have the time to finished it today and voila!!

Yeah, still with the everlasting characters.... Actually got the inspiration after watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn (A must watch anime) and remember about one of the girl from the series.... Chrome Dokuro. Below is her picture :
:3 Aww.........

Hehehehe.... Enough nosebleed....

Continue with my arte... this time I use many of the Photoshop's specialty- Outer Glow, etc..... Too many that I had a little trouble opening the file.... a little late than usual in the loading process..... Next time must restrain myself from using the same technique... Hehehe....

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Another nice drawing from you, bro. Good! Good!

symbiotes021 said...

hehehe.. .Thanks again bro....

The drawing nice cause I used many Adobe's effects. :P

janus lu said...

Well, this is the advance of cg art, I also like to use the special effect in photoshop to enhance the drawing feel, let's roll the fire!!!