Friday, November 14, 2008

PS2's Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 : Gundam Meisters

Bought this game last Monday if I'm not mistaken... along with 'Spiderman : Web of Shadow' which I haven't touch yet... Must prioritised Gundam first. Hehehehehe...

The DVD Cover... Exactly the same as mine.



Gundam Exia
At first, I try the Exia and game after game I get a hang of how it goes... Exia's nice but the gun is not as powerful as Dynames's Rifle. You need to come closer to the enemy to get into real damaging actions.



Gundam Dynames
The bestest... (Well, I only played Exia and him for now...) Gundam ever. His one shot can kill a single normal enemy. Nice. All of his missions...(which I played till Stage 9-10) I got S Rank, compared to Exia - B, A, S Rank.



Gundam Kyrios

Haven't try him yet as I'm still with Dynames stages...



Gundam Virtue/Nadleeh
Haven't try this either. Can't wait to try those awesome bazooka. :)



The Trans-Arm system are as the same as in the anime, where your unit will go faster and kick ass more. :P

You can also control Trans Arm Exia.

The game follow the story line of the 1st season and have an unique game system - 00 Mode. You need to kill certain numbers of enemies to activade this mode. There will be 8 clock-needle-kinda arrow which looks like Exia's swords once you activated it and you just need to push the buttons according to the arrows directions...

You'll get to see differents attack-cut-scene according to how many hits you've landed.

Movie 1 : 1-19hits
Movie 2 : 20-29hits
Movie 3 : 30-39hits
Movie 4 : 40-49hits
Movie 5 : 50-100hits

100 hits : Infinity

I've maxed out 100 hits using Dynames with Setsuna as Partner. :P

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...it looks like a nice game, too bad I don't have PS2...T_T

symbiotes021 said...

Hmmm... If you have the money, better get a Ps3 than PS2....

Cause PS2 era seems like coming to its end...... All the good games are either on PS3 or XBox 360...

janus lu said...

I will consider that, if I got extra $$$.....................