Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November's Haul + Strike - Change Presto WIP Pt. 9.5

Although I just babbling about how high the MG Infinite Justice's price on 2 posts before... I went to the trusted hobby shop I always go... Teen@Com after work. There, I saw GN-Arms Type D and I as usual quickly grab it. There's 2 of them so lucky the person who bought after me. :P

For the time being, I'm just saving it for future-gunpla modelling. I find a very interesting side job that would let me work less and gain the salary more than twice from what I earning now. Still in the Interview process... If that's workout, I'll be working like hell on my gunplas!! :P

While at it, the shop attendance 'poison' me with another thing, which is....

Gurren Lagann - Yomako Teacher - 1/8 Scale PVC Figure

He sees me everytime I came to pick up my Gurren Lagann goodies which I bought there, most of it. So he talked me in and I fell for it. And how can I resists Yoko/Yomako resin figure as fine as this. So I preordered it... Hehehe.... Ah, my nosse is bleeding...:3

Strikku Progress

This is how its look right now. A minor update, so I just put it in this post. Took with my lil' bro's camphone. Darn nice than my usual snapshots...

A little close-up.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! You got another monster GN arm! Respect man! Quick quick built it, hehehe...
The teacher look Yoko pvc is nice, I am jealous man.
Finally you got show some clear pict of your wip, do you get a new camera? This is good. Keep it up, bro.

symbiotes021 said...

Hehehe...

Gonna built this one later... Cause still got 2 MGs (Destiny and Impulse, but I attend it to both after finish the Strikku ) and a Strikku to attend to...

The camera phone is my lil' bro's. He's on a break from his study so I borrowed his HP to shoot some picture....

janus lu said...

I see...