Tuesday, June 30, 2009

An Art for a Week - Week 37


Title : Berserker
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : 1/2+ hours In 1+ days.

Another angry man. Anyone read Berserk manga surely know who this is, Gatts. Berserk is the most fascinating comic I've ever read. The artwork, storyline.... all are awesome.

The manga is still ongoing so I'm a little bit dissapointed but really, anyone who search for a good manga this will be the one. Guaranteed.

Doing this art really fast fast... Hehee..... Need to watch The Law of Ueki.:P

3 comments:

janus lu said...

That is pretty cool eye expression of Gatts, i love this manga too. :)

symbiotes021 said...

Thanks bro. So you're a Berserk manga fan too eh?

janus lu said...

Yup, i still remember last time when i'm in art college, my friend borrow this manga to let me see. Who knows after read the first book, i'm being poison! Love the violence style and art stroke, but the story is a bit dark to me ...