Monday, June 1, 2009

HCM Pro 1/200 Destroy Gundam Pt 4 - Fight Scene & Size Comparison.

Jan jan jannnn... Kira to the rescue!

"I will not let you destroy anything anymore!!"

"Says you!"

The HCM Pro Freedom came with this hand with effects part.

To make sure the scene where Kira stops the Destroy can be made...

"Shinn.....!!!!"

I don't have the HCM Pro Force Impulse. If I had it, it can join in the fun too.:P

The 'White Devil' of the Seed era. Such detail in a mini figure. Put it on display once, but I put it back in the box back due to the domination of 1/144 and 1/100 gunplas on my display spots.

Now for the size comparison, with a 1/100 00 Gundam.

Basically it's about the same size of a 1/100 Gundams. It only has a larger Feet and a bit smaller of a face than 1/100's.

CG-ed scene....NOT!!

Well I edited a little, but that fiery BG was taken from the bg-ed paper that came with in the Destroy's Box.

-The End-

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Too bad Shin cannot join the battle.
Shin : Kira, I'll kill you!
Kira : Heh! You will never defeat me, never!
lol! :P :P :P

symbiotes021 said...

Hard to find HCM Pros here.... All my HCM Pro are ordered from internet one....

I seen a couples of them here in Melaka but non of them I like one.....

janus lu said...

Hmm...even in KL now also hard to find HCM Pro, last time there were many HCM Pro at Sg.Wang Littat shop, now no more already ...