Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June Small Haul

Be rejoiced, as my Internet Connection problem at home has been solved!!

Thanks to my cousin undying devotion (Hahaha...) and patiently help me find the source for the prob - demaged modem. Dunno how or why but already bought a new one. :P

Next, these are my few hauls for the month of June.

Dengeki Hobby Magazines - Vol 11 2008, Vol 12 2008,Vol 1 2000,Vol 2 2009, and Vol 3 2009, with an addition of a Hobby Base Ball Joint.

All ordered from OldMan from Zero G Forum.

His e-shop link : http://www.hobbiescorner.com/

Bought this to experiment with joints.. But not start a thing yet. :P

GN Seifer, came in the Dengeki Mag Volume 2 2009.

Gundam Rasiel, came in the Dengeki Mag Volume 1 2009.

I prefer the design of Gundam Plutone more than Rasiel.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...that is pretty cool! :P

symbiotes021 said...

Thanks. Here is hard to find Dengeki mags, so I have to order it from Oldman...

janus lu said...

Jealous maximum!!! :P