Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crazy for Tournesol Sword

Well, the first time I've played Final Fantasy 12 I never been able to finished it, due to my cousin's info, telling me about how to get the most powerful weapon in the game - 'Zodiac Spear" and I already miss both ways on how to get it. Darn so hard to get the most powerful weapon in the game! I left the game on hold until I forget totally about it and started to questions wether I finished the game or not.

I started to play again and took out the printed walkthroughs that my cousin gaves me. Having forget to what the last thing that I'm playing, I continued the game, fighting the last boss and finished it accidentally. That was frustuating...

So I load the last save file and I started to aim for 3 Tournesol, the second most powerful sword in the game. It needs 3 of each kinds of Gemsteel, Emphyreal Soul and Serpentarius. These 3 items is also made from selling multiple kinds of loots/items to make one of them.

These are the necessary items to have to make one:

i. Gemsteel : Scarletite x1, Damascus Steel x2, Hell-Gate's Flame x2

ii. Emphyreal Soul : Soul Powder x1, Wargod's Band x2, High Arcana x1

iii. Serpentarius : Snake Skin x4, Serpent Eye x2, High Arcana x1

*High Arcana : Arcana x10, Feystone x1, Soul of Thamasa x1

Currently I only needs to get 4 more items (3 is the oul Powder and 1 is Soul Of Thamasa which is the needed item to make a High Arcana)and I'm as good as equipping my characters with each one holding the Tournesol. :P

4 comments:

janus lu said...

Although I am not FF hardcore fans, but I really like their concept world design a lot! Always got a lot of inspiration when look at the game graphic. :)

symbiotes021 said...

I've always been a fan of FF series. I started out on FF8, introduced by a friend of mine in school. At that time I watch him play. He was levelling up fighting monsters and then goes to an in to replenish the character's HP and MP. I was like, "Huh? whats with this game?" cause I don't have the slightest idea the way RPG games are played... Hehehe... Now I love every single one that I can lay my hand on.

janus lu said...

I think once someone get into the game adventure traveling, it is hard to pull the legs out. :P

symbiotes021 said...

Agreed. :P