Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!

Hiya, its been a long time since I wrote to this blog. All due to Im late in making a reports on my 'failed-to-connect-to-the-internet' problems. The wires was cutted in half, dunno how but it was cutted. For 3 weeks ++ I suffered not having internet. Thte 1st week was like hell...:P

So while I was waiting for my problems settled, I couldn't lift a finger onto my tablet until last weekend. This is what I currently doing.....


And I got to tell you that I forgot that google mail needs to be type in this manner 'lala@gmail.com' while I type this ' lala@google.com' to access to this site. So I've been stucked for 2 days figuring that. I thought I forgot my password... Hehehehe...

ANyways, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!



2 comments:

janus lu said...

Selamat hari raya bro. Keep produce good arts, man. :)

symbiotes021 said...

Will do bro.