Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raya Rants


Raya has been an unexciting one for me this year... Maybe because I almost reached 25 years old or maybe I'm just bored with the same traditions.... It isn't exciting for me anymore. I'm impress with the Japanese's culture more. Well maybe cause I watched too many Japanese anime and drama that made me felt bored about Raya.

Well move on to the rants abt the artwork above. Yeah trying to make another Realism picture. The subject is Hiro, the hero from the JDrama Koizora.

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Cheers up, bro. Just take the Hari Raya holiday as a period to let you rest and recharge your energy, later you will become more energytic to continue your life goal when start working. Keep rocking the arts, bro. :)

symbiotes021 said...

Thnx 4 the advice bro.