Friday, April 10, 2009

Another April's Loot

Hmmm... The new loot is only the HCM Pro Destroy Gundam, the other 2 were bought like.... months ago, both preordered from HLJ via a friend.

Finally got meself a HCM Pro Destroy Gundam which I've bought half the price from the original price. I was so eager to buy this when it first released, but didn't have enough money at the time.

Destroy was one of my favourite mobile suit in Seed Destiny. Well, mainly because the size. Second... it can transform into MA mode which looks weirdbut I like it anyway (360 degree beam cannons, walla!!). Too bad that it got destroy easily. Try giving the suit to Kira....everyone in the battlefield will be TOTALED. :P

It's in 1/200 scale and suprisingly it's the same as a 1/100 scale normal Gundam, looking on how the difference in size between Destroy and Freedom in the animation.

Wonder if Bandai will ever release it in MG Format. Must be awesome.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wow! HCM Pro Destroy is my cup of tea! I saw the KL toy shops have it but the price is over RM200!!! So I give up. Don't tell me you get it below RM200, bro. Jealous! Jealous! Can do some review about this monster? Since you got a nice camera already, hehehe... :P

symbiotes021 said...

Yeah, I got it at RM100...

I can do the review but my camera currently being borrowed by my lil' bro which is at his campus now. He's at his final year in matriks so he want to snap a few picts with his friend as a memento...

Later ya bro..... and I still haven't open the box yet.... Don't know what got into me... If got new toys I just let it kept in the box...nowadays...

janus lu said...

I see...RM100 is just a nice bargain...Look forward the update, bro. :P