Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rideback - Awesome!!


This is truly one of the most awesome anime I've watch in a while. I've watched until episode 12 which I think is the last episode. Still, it's awesome.

Synopsis (Spoiler):

Ogata Rin is a daughter of a remarkable ballet dancer Ogata Rika. In her childhood days, she practices ballet to be like her mother. But during one of her performance, she broke one of her legs. She stopped ballet and continues her life, feeling something empty.

Her parents somehow died in an accident and she and her brother starts living with their grandmother.

6 years later, she's enrolled in a college and there she got to ride 'Fuego', a custom rideback while trying to take shelter from the rain in a Rideback Club's garage. Her life continues to became hectic and interesting as 'Fuego' now has 'choose' her and she founds a new thing to be interested to.

At first, I watched the first episode half heartedly. Forwarding here and there. Uninterested in the anime face style of the main character. Then , I start to watch episode 1 again after got nothing interesting to watch.

And the anime is just too good. I remembered watching 'Gundam o8th MS Team', Rideback gaves the same feeling I had when watching it. 12 episodes, but very mmm...how should I say it.....nearly perfect. If I had to give it points, It would be 4.5/5.

No comments: