Thursday, April 2, 2009

Next MG?

June 2009 Released....

Can't confirm yet if this true or not as I obtained this information from a forum. From the sillhoute we know that it's Legend Gundam from Gundam Seed Destiny. Well this doesn't excite me a bit. Maybe because I just hate Rey Za Burrel and his comrade Shinn, but I still bought Impulse and Destiny last year..... Why? Maybe because the suit itself lack interesting design - Bulky designs make me uninterested (Eg : ZZ Gundam). I've bought the NG 1/100 and don't like it's gloomy colour scheme.

That's remind me... I still hate Rey Za Burrel!! :P

4 comments:

Busterbeam said...

hey man a lot of people like that suit! its not one of MY personal favourites but... im sure it will sell well.

Anonymous said...

o...k...

I much sooner expected a MG Akatsuki than the Legend

symbiotes021 said...

Busterbeam: Yeah I'm sure Bandai's gonna milk a lot of money if this news is true. But it just my taste... I don't like Legend... and Rey Za Burrel. :P

Zro : MG Akatsuki? Wow, that sure gonna be expensive... Look at the NG version price already higher than other MGs...

janus lu said...

Luckily Legend is not my cup of tea. I prefer Providence more. :)