Saturday, December 13, 2008

An Art for a Week - Week 10 EXTRA

Title : Kai Strike Gundam - Chaos Pack
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : <1 hours (In 1 days)

Got the time to do extra arte, so I do it...

Well, basically this is what's my strikku mods look like if I finished it. I do the sketch at office as usual and scan it there as I have a Scanner, but lost it's plug.

This is one fast work and I didn't bother to use my tablet. Althought it was done in a quick way, I like the result.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Huh? Is this a variation of Chaos Strike? :)
Anyway, I quite like the graphic style of your art. Nice! Nice!
Can't wait to see the final look of this real stuff, bro. Gambateh!

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha...

Your Chaos Strike? Nah, Mine just a Strike full of weapons. Kinda like Exia/00 but more weapons in it.

The Strikku has been stopped for awhile since I've got no camera for now.... got no will to do any works... :P

janus lu said...

I see...:) Yeah! more weapons more powerful, that is my cup of tea. Gambateh bro.