Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Art for a Week - Week 11

Title : Gundam 00 - The Dylandy Brothers
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : <2 hours (In 2 days)

My most favourite Meister(s)... Neil (1st Lockon) and Lyle (2nd Lockon) Dylandy. There's something about their characteristic that attracts me. Well, people says that Irish people are somehow gorgeous, I have to agree with them. I've like Lockon even more after episode 23 - Neil died. Didn't exactly like the attire of Neil at first but since he can snipe a MS from earth to space... hehehehe...

Funny how many people posts in many forum how Tieria loves (THAT kinda love) Lockon. Hehehe...


3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Your drawing is getting good! Nice job, bro. Keep it up! :)

symbiotes021 said...

Thanks bro.

My skills eveolved by watching other people's art.... I trie to copy what people do on their art if their art is beautiful.

janus lu said...

Me either. :)