Saturday, December 6, 2008

An Art for a Week - Week 10

Title : Kamen Rider
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : <2 hours (In 1 1/2 days)

Now that was fast. Hehehe... Well, it's done so I'll guess I just post it in today...eventhough it's fo next week arte.

The idea came from watching one of Zero G's modeller making a kamen rider diorama for his niece. Link here :

http://www.ver-ed.com/ROTSverEd.html

Eday, yeah he's an amazing modeller and now he's doing sculpting.... His work are truly top norch. One of a kind... and... well continue with my artes...

Which kid is in the 80's doesn't know Kamen Rider? Well, know him as Baja Hitam. The first Kamen Rider I ever know.

And I just watch a Kamen Rider movie. Didn't remember the title but it was about KR 1, KR 2 and KR V3. Their suit designs is the best. I hate to see nowadays KR suits design... Too uegghhhhh.....:P

Of all of them, I like Amazon very much. But I didn't watch the series ever yet.

Ah, and I have the time to do this because I sick again... Yay!! Hmmm...

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...I love your version Kamen Rider, looks pretty cool. :)
Nice job!

symbiotes021 said...

Thanks again bro.

Rider Kiiickkk!! *Off in own world.

janus lu said...

Yeah! Rider kick is my favourite super move!!!