Monday, December 22, 2008

An Art for a Week - Week 12

Title : Gundam 00 - Tieria Erde
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : <2 hours (In 1 days)

That was one fast work... I was lazy at first to take up my tablet but after started a little, I just couldn't stop. Well, the lineart was done at office so that took off sometime and I just want to try to colour an uncleaned Lineart and this is the result.

When I was sketching this one, I didn't refer to any picture. I just draw what on my mind. Totally out from what Tieria look like, especially the glasses. When colouring, I refer to some pictures, of course.

Tieria, yes... the G Meister with all the unique Gundam - Nadleeh/Virtue, Seravee. Whatever those names means. I kinda hated him in the first season as he tends to kinda boast compared to the other Meisters.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Cool! I like it! it is not easy to colour the human face close up picture, you did a great job, bro. I like the eye depiction a lot. :)

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaa... Thanks...

Really glad u like my messy sketch. Well, while I'm studying few years back my lecturer asks all of us to draw eyes... And I've made plenty refering to mags. She asks to do other human parts too but eyes are definitely my fav.

janus lu said...

You did a good job, bro. I notice eye and hand is the most difficult part to draw, once you draw it not accurate, it will spoil the whole drawing.
Especially the girl's eye and hands, I need to refer to my references before sketching.
Let's gambateh bro. :)