Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Art for a Week - Week 20


Title : Crazzey Wolvie feat. Joker
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : 2+ hours In 2 days.

Still have no idea what to do on my AAFAW post for this week when I started this on last Sunday. Then I remembered that Joker had this tear gas that makes others go 'happy' like him and I draw Wolverine as the guinea pig of Joker. The reason of me choosing Wolverine? Well let's say that he just came out on my mind while I'm thinking how Wolverine : The Origin movie will turn out after it's released.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wow! This one is interesting! I like the face expression of that crazy wolf. Now your stroke got US comic feel, keep it up, bro.
Good job! :)

symbiotes021 said...

Hehe......

My stroke are keep changing depends on what I'm drawing cause I'm a copier since first time I learn to draw when I was a little boy. :P

janus lu said...

I see... that is the right way, bro. When you draw human, use soft stroke, when you draw solid stuff like robot, use hard stroke. Good! :)