Friday, February 20, 2009

Sony Playstation's Thousand Arms

Playing this in my Form 3/4/5, well cannot remember clearly when. Bought after hearing the game shopkeeper was turn it on the PS and it playing the opening movie. The theme song was a song by Ayumi Hamasaki - 'Depend On You'. That song was quite popular between me and a few of close friend because one of my friend was really fanatic of her. He bought all of her album he can find.

It was a date/ RPG type game.

The story is about a swordmaker/blacksmith who forged weapons and the weapons power and skills will be determined upon any girl who was with him while he forged the weapon.

The gameplay is like this, You got to play the game like normal RPG game does which is fighting monsters with addition, you got to raise the level of how much the girl is in love/like the main character via dating or give her gifts. Each girl are differents in skills attribute so you got to raise all of their love in order to get all the skills/techniques for the characters.

The main characters and all the girls he got to date with, minus the big swordman.

Wide range of girls, with different likings and personality.

The dating process.

Fight time!! His sword are red is results of dating with a girl with fire attributes.

One of his power.

I enjoyed playing this game but remembered that didn't get to finish it because of CD 2 has a problem. Anyway, I'm downloading the ISO files right now so I can play on the PS Emulator.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hah! I knew this game! I used to have it but lend it to my friend to play and he forgot to return it to me till now ...heh!
The OP song is sang by Ayumi, that's right bro. My friend is a big fan of her, coz she is so cute and looks like Sailormoon...:)

symbiotes021 said...

Hehehe.. go raid ur friend house and take it back!!

Sailormoon cuteness she has, indeed. Too ad she don't have Sailormoon 2 ponytails.

janus lu said...

Lol! :)