Sunday, February 22, 2009

The most boring Sunday of my life....

Okay, I got up this morning very early like no other Sundays before as I usually wake up late until got scolded by my mom. Maybe because I sleep early last night. I go to the kitchen to drink and my mother asked me to help with the laundry, so I helped.

While I'm doing that, came 3 kitties which usually hangs around my house and asks for food. They were playing with each other. One of them come at me and pull out one of the towels which I hang and got his nail stuck to it. I laughed and help him to loosen him from that trouble of his.

After done with the laundry I tried to watch the TV and there's nothing interesting to watch so I go to my room. Try to download the remaining ZIP files of the Thousand Arms ISO but noticed one of the comments say that he got stucked while playing the game, so I canceled downloading and delete all the files I had downloaded earlier. What a frustration.

Then I tried to open a few web pages and the internet was so like, REALLY slow!!! Another frustration.

So I went to my little brother's room to play some games and I play the Gundam Musou-slash and dash your dumb-stupid-enemy which doesn't attack you much except for the bosses. After a few stages I got bored again. How I wish I had other new consoles on the market like PS3, Wii and XBOX 360. Well, I'll settled down if I had PS3 cause the japanese always came up with good games. But they don't make any decent Gundam-based game. I played few but easily got bored except for Gundam Seed : Zaft vs Rengou 2. Really a nice Gundam game but I've done and unlocked everything so it becomes bored after playinng it over and over again.

Then I go back to my room and rearranged my 1/100 Gundam 00 series model kits as I want to make space for the upcoming gunpla I didn't own yet - Seravee/Seraphim, Cherudim and Arios.

Ah, it's a boring day today.....

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...next time when you got a girl friend, Sunday will not be a boring day anymore, hehehe ... :)

symbiotes021 said...

Hehehe, hope got someone who has gunpla interests..... :P

janus lu said...

:P :P :P