Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gundam Musou2 - PS2

Currently busy playing this - Gundam Musou 2 on PS2.

Was searching the game on shop but could never found it. So I downloaded the ISO file on the internet. Although at the time I dunno how to burn a PS2 DVD games. Later after searching for a way to burn (after failed burning using Nero) I found the right software to burn it. Try the DVD on PS2 and it worked, Yay!!

I was a big fan of the first one and the news of this game coming out was a very good news to me.....

.....Because it got Psycho Gundam in it.....

and few more others which isn't available on the first game - Strike Freedom, Inf. Justice, Impulse, Destiny and more. :)

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Dunno if we can control that Phyco Gundam or not? Coz it is friggin huge and can do mass damages the the small armies, hehehe...I hope to see Phyco Gundam vs Destroy Gundam. :P

symbiotes021 said...

I dunno yet... Haven't got that far. Still playing Amuro and Char story.

Yeah I hope to see the duel between Psycho and Destroy too.:P