Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rants 13May09

Last month a close friend ask to follow him to Zoo Melaka. Ge got free ticket for 2, so he invited me. At first, I was like 'lazyyyyy' but I ended up going because of his persuasiveness. Last time I go to a zoo was in my school days - standard 2 or 3....

This friend of mine has a camera, more pricey than mine and at the time, my lil' bro wants to borrow it so I didn't brought my camera. He ended up doing the same!

So we stroll down in the zoo without camera.We've seen many animals that are interesting. Like an owl that were sitting on the top of a shacks top. I thought it was a statue of an owl at first but it moved it's head to the me and my friend's at. Then, there's a magnificent beauty chinese duck. My friend regrets that he didn't bring his camera along cause the ducks was so beautiful.

Then we go on to a Safari zone, there we saw Zebras, Deers and Girrafes. There's one Girrafe that was pooing at the time. Me and my friend laughed out hard because the poo was like a raining tiny black ball, coming out from th girrafe's a**.

Oh, and there's a couple of Tigers also. One of them were named Lobo. Radical isn't it.

---------------

Oh an my arte for my artes for a week post gonna be late because I'm currently indulge in playing Gundam Musou 2. :P

Amazingly there's Psycho Gundam, Psycho Gundam Mark 2 and Big Zam. But we only got to fight them.

1 comment:

janus lu said...

Me too long time didn't visit Zoo Negara already. Next time if got change I will bring my camera to shoot some wild life there, hehehe...:P