Sunday, June 1, 2008

1June 08's Haul!! Chptr 1


Figma's Haruhi & Yuki Nagato.

Got these two on after when visit Teen@Com today. So bored. At 1st I thought I would get meself MG Force Impulse but theyve said its already out of stock. Damn. I go there last Friday and it hasn't arrive yet. That's mean that they got 'sapu' all in one day, yesterday. Cheiss.... Anyway, got these two with RM 120++ only. That's because I used my points that I gathered for so long before buying toys at the same shop over and over again. That was really the best thing I do and felt today. Gyahahahahaha... I bought these 2 because I really enjoy watching their series. Now on to the Figma's Haruhi...

M.I.B.

It has 3 set of changeable faces. But I stick to the Laugh-Mouth-Open Type cause these hands of mine are meant to destroy things. Gyahahahahaa...

The hand variants.

Hand holding mmmmm....trumpet I guess..., Set of shoes.

Normalu Possu!! (Normal Pose)

My, my, what a delicate hair she have.

?? What, something in that direction?

Imitating Gurren Lagaan.

Imitating Strike Freedom Gundam. Only that she don't have wings, guns, etc. Hahahaha....

Imitating the box art. Join Me!!

Imitating Songoku's Kamehameha!! Watch out Goku!!

Her most famous-signature-finale pose!!

Stay tune cause next I'll be posting Yuki Nagato. Too lazy to take picts. Hahahaha...

1 comment:

janus lu said...

Hmm...although I am not Haruni's fan, but after I look at your haul, I bet Kaiyodo will regret not to do the Haruni in Revoltech toy, hehehe...
Nice haul bro.