Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Strike - Change Presto WIP Pt. 2

Made a little (Very little) progress....and it's already run out of the sketches I've posted before... Well, these hands just keep doing it without me controlling...Kukuku... Well, ain't this picture clearer than before? That's because my E398 camera lense is full with dust. Just wipe it off... :P

A little close-up.... Still blurred...

...And yes if you're wondering... I'm working on the floor... My work table is just full of stuff and it ain't comfortable there anymore...

The used pla-plates....

...And I just got the idea when I picked up my old toy box part...I'm gonna use a part of the 1/144 NG Strike Freedom's gun to my Strike... Cut...Cut....................................Cuttt......Gasp....

And another one minute cut.........cut...cut.....

Uereka!! Another detailing part has appeared!

Thanks to Oldman's Crazy Modeller's Saw. I bought this like month ago but just used it today...after trying to cut the gun with a craft knife but it's so slow I tell ya. Better buy the saws from Oldman, Kukukuku.... (Poison, Poison...)

While I'm at it, better post these too... I just walk in Teen@Com shop at Gajah Berang, Melaka and finally, MG Force Impulse!! and these hand also grab MG Destiny Extreme Burst Mode. Kukuku... Tak tahan after saw bro Ryukaze's Destiny EBM on Zero G Forum. :P


The size aren't that different for these two. Well, I'm glad I got them. Still saving them for later...

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Looking good, keep it up, bro. I really jealous to you, got so many new model kits to play, so what is your next target? MG Samurai MK2???

symbiotes021 said...

Kukuku...

Got many but so little time. I'll focused on strike first in the mean time...

MG Samurai MK2? The Taurus-Horned Black and Blue Gundam who allied with Shin Musha rite? Well... maybe I'm not getting it...cause I had my eyes on Figma's Lelouch rite now...