Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1June 08's Haul!! Chptr 2

It's Yuki time!!

Been lazy maybe because I didn't have more powerful camera.

M.I.B.

The whole set.

2nd face (which is no different as the 1st one), 2nd hair w/ glasses, books (open n unopened), 2nd pair of shoes and the stand.

Da chair... well part of it of course.

Hand-sets, get it? Handset = Handphone. Bah, there I go blabbering again.

O.O.B.

This is mine!!

Hi-yeak!!

'Crouching Tiger'?

Remember Jacko's Thriller video music?


Da' completed chair.

New Discovery.



The Love between us.

Dan dan dannnnn...

"Where'd you been, my precious?"

"Ack, they've seen us!"

"Lalala... there's nothin' to see here."

"Gah, forget abot them!!"

Lethal & Deadly possu!!

Her most famous-signature-finale-sitting pose!!

??

Ja nee!!

That's all. I have fun posing both Figma's Haruhi and Yuki. But in the end my heart still desire MG Force Impulse.





1 comment:

janus lu said...

Looking forward your MG Impuilse, bro.