Friday, June 13, 2008

Sword/Launcher Strike - Cont'

-Cont' from the previous post-

Find the 'suitable' pose for this one. Look fierce. (To melah) It's serve the whole purpose of buying this kit.


(Full Front View)

(Side View)

(Worm-Eye View)

Ah-ha.. The leftovers...and

...I make a mistake while assembling the body parts, where I've inserted the A-5 part first instead of B-9, A-27, A- 26 and B-10. So when I tried to pullout A-5 after I realised that I've do it wrong, they broke into 2 pieces. This is my first Strike, how should I know. Darn you Bandai!! Make a proper instruction illustration next time!!

And the green lining is where the broke part broke... Use Tamiya Cement and cover it up... Maybe will use pla-plate later to remodel the look of the model. I thought of using both Sword Packs to turn it into a double Sword Strike. Well, we'll see....

1 comment:

janus lu said...

Hahaha...you better fix the broken line because once this Strike fly to space, then Kira Yamato will have problem...