Friday, June 13, 2008

May & June's Haul!!

GN-Arms + Exia, Strike Sword/Launcher (X2)

Yeah, just arrive yesterday. I've ordered the GN Arms like 2 months ago but I said to Dexboo to send it with the 2 Sword/Launcher Strike.

Opened the Strike Sword/Launcher first and assembled the kits. Before, I didn't have any of the Strike Variation and this is supposed to be my first Strike. So I wouldn't know the difference between the variations.

Datdadaaaaa...!!! Done Assemblin' the Strike!! Left out the Weapons parts for today's fun. Try different poses and kinda digs to this one. Hahaha... But later will change as I like the Sword pack more. Maybe will steal Sword Pack from the other box.

1 comment:

janus lu said...

Nice Strike! I suggest you get the Strike Noir MG because the body format is same, you can do the back pack exchange too. Gambateh bro.