Wednesday, June 11, 2008

E-Manga - Everlasting

Well, finally I post it. Done a while ago... and only the first page! My arte-sense are tinglin' after seeing buddy's ogre awesome comic on his blog. I've lost many of my artwork due to recent CPU-strike-by-lightning event. So haven't even bother to touch and do any works at my brand new mainboard-harddisk-ram-powersupply computer. (Yes, I had to sacrificed RM900 to bought new CPU parts who MIA due to that event).

My progress sure are slow cause i'm enjoying life as it is. Get up-Work-Back home-Eat--Play games-watch anime/doing CG-ing or just watch TV with beloved mom.

Everlasting - Working title... May actually use this if can't figure out any other catching titles. Mecha based world, this story is related to another story I've had in my mind. Oh yeah, the main character is the "My alter ego" character that I came out on the previous post.

Fully digital. Started as a rough sketches using Tablet in Photoshop, then my hand wouldn't want to stop. Just continue and continue to draw draw and draw even more.

-To be continued-

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Nice start man! Keep it up! I really can't believe you draw your comic by fully using pc stuff. Did you use the Wacom pad to draw & colour?I only use the traditional way to draw comic...
Your robot design is interesting.Gambateh!

symbiotes021 said...

Thanks bro. Yeah, me used Wacom Bamboo. Kinda get used to it after suffering for months on figuring out the right technique to used it. I do traditional too, just lazy to bring it to the office to scan as my scanner at home already busted.

Oh yeah, received my 2 Sword Strike/Launchers and GN Arms with Exia today. Really2 happy. Started on the one of the Strike 1st though...