Wednesday, October 8, 2008

An Art for a Week - Week 1

A Picture of a Fire Dragoon using his power, which is out of control. I like dragoon so much, started after playing Playstation's The Legend Of Dragoon. My mind were on rampage while I'm doing this.

Got the idea from another blog I'm reading. But he's doing like many arts a week.

Heres the link:
http://bluetadpolestudio.blogspot.com/

He teaches art, something I envy. :P He has an interesting blog, do visit him if you're into art and picts.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Nice drawing, bro. Maybe you can apply your dragon on your previous dragon title comic. My little bro also love Legend of Dragoon, but he said this game is very hard to play...I find that the cg is beautiful!
Thanks for recommend the great art blog of blue tadpole, I am loving his art! Thanks! Thanks!

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha... Maybe, but this dragoon sis something I had in mind like... years ago. I've wanted to make a Dragoon comic but it was so hard for me to draw the world I've imagined I had for the Dragoon story.

The game sure was hard for me at first but after you getting the hang of it, it's became easier. I like the battle system very much, especially the 'addition' concept. Not like any other normal RPG, you had to push the x button according to the sequence shown on the screen to attack.

Blue Tadpole is one great guy. I'm happy you like his art as well. I just stumbled across his blog by accident - searching new blog by clicking the next blog button on my blog. :P

janus lu said...

Thanks again to recommend me to bluetadpole's blog, bro.His art style is fantastic, maybe when I am old and retire, I wish to open an art studio class to teach the cute young childen.