Sunday, October 5, 2008

Digimon World 2

So bored, from the 2nd day of Raya I've got a stomach ache. Same goes to my father, mother and lil' bro. So all I do in Raya was either surfing the net or sleep. Can't go out because of the sickness. And to add it more interesting, I've caught another fever. Me and fever, can't be separate. Sigh...

So I was downloading old PS ISO (PS Files to play with a PS PC Emulator) and found Digimon World 1, 2, and 3. Play Digimon World 1 but too lazy too raise and recruited the Digimon. So started with Digimon World 2.

Oh yeah, I've played all of the three titles before. Just playing again to pass the time.

Battle!! My current Digimons - Flamedramon, Vademon and Aeroveedramon. Notice how I got 2 Veemon Digivolve form. I just like Veemon and it's other form. And the Flamedramon's name is... Lelouch... Ah how tragic end to Lelouch from Code Geass R2...(See the anime itself, if you've never watch it. Highly recommended.)

Win, LOL...

Flamedramon's signature move - Flaming Rocket.

The exploration... the boring parts...

How to catch a Digimon - Give them gifts!!

Yeah, cause I'm too strong for ya!!
Yeah, break. Just what I need.

1st World Map.

2nd World Map.

4 comments:

janus lu said...

Huh! You use your pc to play emulator game? Is that run smooth? Last time I use my pc to play the capcom arcade emulator games, who knows, after several months playing crazily the fighting games on my lousy pc, it break down...So in the end I have to format again, till now no dare to play any emulator games on my pc...T_T

symbiotes021 said...

I had a few times like that with Arcade emulator games too, but never with PS Emulator.

There's an advantage if play a PS games in PS Emu than play ut on Playstation...:

-Dont need to worry abt save slot as long as your Hard Disk have space.

-Can save slot - convenient cause you can save anywhere in the game.

-You can turn on winamp while playing

-You can easily search and refer for a walkhthrough and then continue the game.

Too bad they haven't came up with PS2 emulator.

janus lu said...

Hehehe, you can say that again, with emulator, I can save anytime and anywhere in the game. If I have a spare pc, I would like to use it to play games only, hehehe...
I just found you add a new gadget - Art of the week! This is good, man. Can post the bigger pict after 1 week later?

symbiotes021 said...

Sure, just notice that it's just that size and unclickable after you said it. :P