Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another September's Haul -1/144 HG Saviour!!

Been meaning to get this since it out for sale, but never had the chance or just too lazy to do so. I've had a 1/100 version of it - which I've wanted to change to MG format soo badly. The wings of 1/100 looks more shorter than it was supposed to be and I've read from few forums that 1/144 wings are much nicer.

So today I've went to the hobby shop cause my big bro's been nagging me to search him PS's Gran Turismo 2 CDs but they did not have it. They only got PS2 games... So I take a look on the Gunpla area, hoping that there were 1/144 HG Exia - planning to mod it with the SD Exia that I've recently bought. But they've got none, the only HG from 00 line are Nadleeh (2 of them), Tierens, Enact, Thrones and Overflag. Then I look at MG area, same... Hmmmm.. Maybe I'll buy the Aile Strike next month, been wanting one... but lack of money for the time being. And at last I found this guy!

The artist who done the illustration on the box is really pro. I really like the illustration. Wish I could be as good as him.

Opened. Ahh.... that's what newly opened box smelled like...

The instructions. I took about two hours++ while watching television in doing the snapfitting. Watching my favourite series - House. Recap but hey, the shows really something else. Been lovin' the show since first saw it.

And for the time being I put the snapfitted Saviour here, on top of my 'coins bank'.

Really love the MA mode of the Saviour so, it has to be in that mode.

Ah..... the gunpla boxs is piling up.....

And here is the Gurren Lagann's section. 4 Revoltech's figure from Gurren Lagann Series- Gurren Lagann, Enki, Gurren Lagaan Full Drillised and Lazengann.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hehe, your haul is getting more & more, later your room will become a toy muzium, hahaha...!

symbiotes021 said...

I would love that.... :P

But my room is too small to do so. Hehehe....

janus lu said...

My room is small and compact also, so I pack my old toys into big boxes, while the new toys I will display them in my cabinet.