Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September's Haul

Step in to the hobby store for this few days after seeing that they had SD Exia in their Web List. But dissapointed for three times of going to the store and found out that they didn't have it yet... And this evening the shop attendee SMS me, "Lots gundam stuff coming in - SD *** (Didn't remember what SD, my HP is charging now), SD Exia and more...". So after one day work, I rushed to the shop. Yay, SD Exia!! and its the last box...!! Quickly grab it. Still in plastic wrapper. Usually in this shop the wrapper already been remove. I go around to see what more should I buy... Ahaaa!!! Yes!! A RAH.DX Lunamaria Figure, in her pilot suit. Sweet, so these hand grab that too. Last time, I was saving money to get this particular Figure but I was too late and it was snatched by other. So I'm not gonna be crying on my bed again (Hahaha, Joke. Why so serious?!). A boy was playing his PSP - Gran Turismo or other car game... I'm kinda have less interest at car games so I just watch...pay and go home with an overjoyed feeling.

To my surprised it was only RM20.90. I was targetting around RM 30 because of the following:

http://www.teencom.com.my/cgi-bin/index.cgi/home/shop-product-view.go?productid=5226&return_url=http://www.teencom.com.my/cgi-bin/index.cgi/home

Hmmm..... Almost 10 ringgit differences... The shop that I buy this Exia sells MG Impulse at RM150.90 while at Teen@Com is RM 159.90.... Almost ten ringgit difference also... Hmmm.. Guess when I'm buying something next I try and search at this shop first, after that Teen@Com.

Yay! Lunamaria looks sexy in her pilot suit. One of my most fav female character in GSD. She placed second in my judgement and for rank first it's gotta be Lacus. :P My big bro was staring at her when he come to my room while I was typing this article.

Taking this pictures in my lil. bro's room, which used to be my room. He has interests in Gunpla too but he's not as crazy as me. This is his Gundam Wing and Heavy Arms Custom. He placed it next to the television which is used to play PS2. His Gundam Wing suffered lost of it's V-Fin. I gave him that kit as I'm more to Seed / 00 kits and he really like Gundam Wing Series. And Heavyarms is his fav. His first model is SD Strike. So he has three Gunplas now. His birthday was on 6 September, and I was planning to buy him a SD Exia but see as it is not arrived yet so I just gave him RM 50 to buy what he wants.

While taking picts I'm playing Another Century's Episode 3. Really cool game. Has various mecha that I even didn't know about. When I reached a difficult stage, I use Freedom w/ Meteor which stats is at max. Hehehe....

6 comments:

janus lu said...

Congrats bro, looking forward you take photo of that girl figure.

symbiotes021 said...

Didn't opwn the box wrapper yet...

Maybe this weekend...

symbiotes021 said...

Oh yeah, SD Exia doesn't have joint for the elbow. Guess you gonna make one if you bought it ya?

janus lu said...

Yup, it just piece of cake, I am waiting for the SD Tieren, if they confirm do it...

symbiotes021 said...

Hmmm... Make a Post/Tutorial on how you done that cause I'm a little curious to see why you say 'it just piece of cake'.

I'm still a little dissapointed with the SD Exia and it just stays on the table with me not opening the plastics. Maybe will got the spirits back after seeing you complete yours. Who know...

Yep, agree with you abt the Tieren.

janus lu said...

Err...so far won't go to model shop to get this SD Exia, because wallet already empty after get those Revoltech toys, I think I will let you know first when I get it, hehehe...