Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Enki

Look who's coming in preordered!!

I was surprised that they've included the Gurren Lagaan 1st version head - without Horn/V-Fins. If you watch the anime, you'd know. It's kinda funny that they just took Enki's horn/V-fin and make their own.

OOB. Enki has a weird face - the one on his body. While I was taking mine from the shop, there was 3 boxes of Enkis. So he's not popular eh?

Yay!! The wings for Gurren Lagann!!

The Bonus item - Gurren Lagaan's 1st version head.

Hmm... not macho enough....Bald? The upper surface - cockpit cover looks lie brain. I'm not into that gore stuffs.

COMPLETENDE!! - The backpack has finally perfect.

Full Burst Mode!!?

"Huh, that's nothing cuz I can fly now!!"

"Omnislash!!"

"Wachaaaa!!!"

A little more close-up. I didn't remember Enki has this kinda cannons... Hmm.... well. I watch a lot of animes so I must've forgot. :P

Swords + Cannons VS Drill + Boomerang Sunglasses!!

This is really awesome. I felt completed already. Hehehe.... Wait, there's Fraulein Yoko and Tenge Toppa Gurren Lagann to come!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Enki is cool! I must get it to complete the flying mode Guren Lagan!

symbiotes021 said...

Better hurry up bro. Oh! And get another normal Gurren Lagann so you can pair him with Enki using his first ver head that came up with enki. The other one should be equipped with the backpack and pair up with Lazengann. :P

janus lu said...

Must get it! Must get it!