Friday, September 26, 2008

E-Manga - Search For The Crimson Dragon

While I'm still studying I used to buy many mangas and magazines, such as Gempak. Cool magazine, always had info on Animes, Mangas, a few of Malaysian comics sometimes Gunplas. But I stopped after they (I think) divided and goes to different magazines - Gempak, Utopia, and the other one I didn't remember what the title is. This manga I draw is because I want to participate in Gempak's Bakat Baru Competition, but sadly I couldn't make it in time for the dateline... So it's have been in my PC and file for so long.

The story is just so Blablabla (I just want to finish 6 pages at that time and didn't care what and how the story went, so... :P). Anyways, enjoy.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Yeah, I know. It's kinda lame. But this is the first 6 page comic that I've ever finished. So...hehehehe....

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...nice try bro. I think if you have the mood again, you can try to continue this story, draw the next adventure of Kai, fight the monsters, save people, bla bla bla...Just my opinion. Looking forward your next comic, gambateh bro!

symbiotes021 said...

Maybe you're right. I'll think up something later cause my mind is full of mood for Raya. Hehehe...

janus lu said...

Hahaha...me too, can't wait to enjoy my holiday trip now, hahaha...!