Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Abandoned Project - Saviour MG

This is what happened if you're a noobie and try to accomplish what the Masters done...

The project is... MG Conversion for the 1/100 NG Saviour - Athrunn's unit I like the most.

The ingredients... 1 MG Freedom, one NG Saviour, Pla plates, Putties, and decal.

Try testfitting... Hmmm.. No probs I think...

Wants to make a cockpit that opens - not usual MG conversion. But didn't know how... Hahahaha...

And at last, it stays just like that at my desk.

Maybe I'll get back to this project as soon as I've done with Project Strikku... :P

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Nice try, bro. If you wish to make your conversion become more smooth, why don't you wait for the MG Infinite Justice? I think the IJ body format is a bit similar to Saviour, but the price is not cheap...Just my suggestion.

symbiotes021 said...

Hmmm... Saviour's body seems different than MG IJ - I think... cause MG IJ body frame is similar to MG SF and the cockpit hatch is totally in different place. Savior's on the lower side like Strike while IJ is as the same as SF. If I'm not mistaken ler...

There's one taiko out there ( a japanese) who has succesfully done the trick but I lost the URL to his web page. After seeing his and Keita's work that I start to do this project. Hehehehe... Too bad that their web page is in japanese.

janus lu said...

O I see, wish your conversion success, bro.