Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gurren Lagaan Fever!!

Active again in Friendster these few weeks, after so long I left it.... because of a quiz application of Smallville series - 'Addicted to Smallville".

Me, I'm just finished watching the 7th season of Smallville and watching the first episode of the 8th series. So I'm full of Smallville infos in my head and the quiz was really a good thing to do while working. It releases my stress and all. Hope my boss didn't notice. Hehehehe...

So I was checking and updating my friendster profile and all, and it was missing it's Background Wallpaper. Last time I used a vectored Exia as the BG and I wonder why it went MIA. So I decided to make a new one.

Search through the office's hard disk and found this picture:

A lovely fanart picture of Nia & Simon from Gurren Lagann.

I just love how the artist plays with the colours and this couple is definitely the couple I like and adored the most. More than Kira and lacus from Gundam Seed. Their love was a pure and eternal love.

So enough with me babblin'....

I photoshoped it a little bit... No need to do any grand mod on the pic as I've done that before on a few picts that I intended to use as a B/G and it is, well not suited to be a B/G.


The finished artwork. Simple, no? But so lovely.

And the result.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Yeah! Roll, roll, roll the fire! Thanks for sharing the beautiful art, bro. I also love the soft colour toning. Your new edit art looks like the wedding picture, romantic!

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha... That's because there's a period of my time while working a photographer friend of mine asks me to designs wedding picts...

janus lu said...

O I see, no wonder...