Saturday, September 20, 2008

RaxDX's Lunamaria Hawke Figure

Yeah, got the mood to take picts with my crappy mobile phone, finally. Open the plastic wrapper and box slowly,... and oh yes, I think I've got meself another fever....today's really hot.

Overall, I like this figure. Not 100% perfect, but since this is the first character figure I had that is this big... I really like the overall looks of this figure. And the Zaft's suit is really hot if it wearer is a woman.

That one sexxay coordinator for ya!!

Side view.

Back, OMG!! Hehehe....:P

Side view 2.

Da helmetto. Wonder if someone has made a 1/1 scale of this helmet? I really love how it looks.

Helmetto side view.

W/ Helmet on right hand.

A little closeup.

A little blurry, but this is the hair part for use with helmet.

Gyaaaahhh!! :P

Separation...

Tadaaa!!! I really like this figure without the helmet though.

Well, there you have it... For the time being I put the whole thing back in the box as I have limited space to put a figure that size. Toodles~.

4 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Very nice Lunamaria. I love the helmet gimmick, the body shape is beautiful also, guess this is the pvc figure selling point, hehehe...

symbiotes021 said...

True, that's just so true... Hehehe...

andrew said...

Nice! I have a whole shelf full of model waiting for me to finish...

symbiotes021 said...

Hehehe... Hurry and finish them up and post them in your blog. Can't wait to see what came out from an art teacher's hand. :P