Sunday, September 14, 2008

Strike - Change Presto WIP Pt. 8

Finally, an update one Strikku progress. This is what I've been doing for these few weeks. Adding this and that...but too little to update last week so I store the picture and update with this week's work.

The connector of the Sword and shield is just too simple last time, so I added a shape so that it became more hmmm... cool. Kekekeke....

Top view.

This is how it looks if connected.

The right and left backpack's part. Glued them so use a normal 'penyepit baju' to hold them in place.

Another use of 'penyepit baju'. I see the shape is really unique, so I cut-cut and glued it to the Strikku's top chest.

Left backpack. In progress...

Dam damdammmmm!! Forgot to take picture - Finish the left and right backpack already - testfit with the middle backpack.

Side view of the left backpack. Still need a few adjustment...

Worm Eyed View. Ahh.. I remember this phrase that I always used in my college days with friends....

Bird Eye View.

Back View.

Front View.

Emmm.... Top, 9o degree view?

Below, 90 degree view.

Other than the backpack, I also cut and shaped out the large holder/connector for the duo combined sword. If you've seen the previous version, it's only rectangle in shape.

Hey I can see Gurren Lagaan. Yay! The high for the duo combined sword is the same as the Big sword if combined together. Planning to place a sheath/holder for thes two on the left and right backpack.

Okay, that's it for now. :P

4 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Finally you weapon operation is back! Good job bro. Keep it up!

symbiotes021 said...

Hehehe... Thanks. 'm a slowworker when it comes to these things....

Need weeks just to make a simple task - still noobie, envy on how masters on Zero G can do their work so fast-fast....and I'm worrying on how to colour the kit later....since I've got no airbrush - just few industrial spray cans. Well, better finish the kit first.

janus lu said...

No worry about the colour, bro, just do it nicely, wait until everything is done, then sit down to decide what colour you wish to apply. I always practice it.

symbiotes021 said...

Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.