Monday, September 22, 2008

30 HG GN-X

Found this on a forum, (Animesuki if I'm not mistaken) an army of 30 GN-X, to imitate the animation I guess.

RM55.00 X 30 = RM1650. Not including the stands. Wow... the owner sure got many $$ on his/her hand. I've thinking about this before, but never buy a single one till now. Hehehehe... I think better save money for the upcoming MG Infinite Justice or GN-Arms Type D. Or a whole lot of MGs!!! :P

I guess Bandai has scheme this from the start of the anime to suck collector/modeller's money. Hehehe... and one person has done it, Yay!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wow! This is insane! Guess this collector is a rich person, & he also got plenty of free time to do his army! I hope I can have over 30 MG Zaku version 2.0 to form a Zeon battalion, but this is impossible...

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha... if u do that then you have surpass the owner of this GN-Xs...

RM120 X 30 = RM3600.

Wow. That's a lot of money. Hehehehe... I'd love to see that happen.

janus lu said...

Hahaha...if now I got RM3600 as toy fund, I would rather spend it to buy the complete Revoltech series, consider built 1 complete MG will cost me around 1 week, I will die if I built the 30 MG Zaku in 8 months...
Now gotta prepare my $$$ for Lazengann, Enki & TTGL, hehehe...