Friday, October 10, 2008

Battle Queen's on Okinawa!!

Okinawa, yeah... the ichiban/most place I want to go. Influenced by manga/anime Great Teacher Onizuka. I've seen a picts of the place from the net and it makes me fall in love with it even more. I love sea, fishes, underwater and Okinawa, Japan is the best place for that all. Darn how I envy people at Okinawa. They live in such beautiful place and their country is the home origin of Gundam and animes.

Yeah, I got the idea while on holiday last week and I just choose Okinawa cause I like the place.

Anyway, this piece finally finish... I hope. The BG is a pict of Okinawa that I edited a little... because I'm suck at doing BG. :P Hope Ogre like it.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Nice trio drawing,bro! I never thought I got a change to enjoy beach holiday with the two hot sexy babe, nose blood bleeding now...
So you plan to visit Japan and the beautiful beach Okinawa? I always want to visit Japan because to me it is a kingdom of giant robots! I really respect their talent to create those cool huge stuff! Roboto mansai!
I once saw the Japan tv drama - Beach boy. The whole story is filming at the beautiful sea side, the male actors is the Japan famous stars, plus the bgm is very sweet to listen. I don't know Beach boy got Malay version or not, if you have a change, just try to get this tv drama to see, especially if you love sea.

symbiotes021 said...

"I always want to visit Japan because to me it is a kingdom of giant robots!" - Me second that!!

Mmm... My cousin bought a dvd or VCD set of the beach boy, but I'm not interested with it cause the title has the word -'boy' :P. If it's 'Beach girls', maybe I watch it. Hehehehe...

Now after you say it like that maybe I'll go borrow from him and watch.

I've search through Wikipedia. One of the actor is a jdrama actor i like - Takashi Sorimachi...(He plays Onizuka in GTO life action) Hmmmmm I'll definitely gonna watch this.

janus lu said...

Yeah! poison you to watch Beachboy, because the opening song is sing by Takashi Sorimachi. Damn nice song! I always play this song when I am working.