Friday, October 10, 2008

Fraulein Revoltech : Yoko!!

Look who's coming in preordered!!

My first Fraulein figure. Had been interested in Rei Ayanami one but never bought it. But Yoko, is something that I wouldn't miss a chance to get!

The reasons is because of:
- She's from one anime I like-Tenge Toppa Gurren Lagann!!
- Look what she wear!! :3
- She's so sexy, and she's a long red-haired babe!!
- Plus, she's a darn good Sniper babe!!

Yoko Banzai, Yoko Banzai!!! :P

The back of the box.

Finally after nearly an hour 'playing' with it, (with loose and easy to fall off hand joints, nearly broke the sniper stand, figuring out the stand function, changing hands.... Blablablabli.... ) I found the pose that I like.

Blurred, but the stand says " Fraulein Revoltech-YOKO-from"Gurren Lagann"-The rest are in Japanese...."

Amazingly, the stand supports the figure even when the figure feet is in midair.

The lovely sniper. Babes always looks good with sniper. :P

Man, that's one long sniper rifle.

Back view.

And I placed her in the middle of my Gurren Lagann 'Realm', and Babes also looks good surrounded by mechas. :P

She even got sunglasses.

The Gurren Batalion!!

4 comments:

janus lu said...

Yeah! Yoko banzai! I like her too, I must get it! Roll! Roll! Roll the fire!

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha, hurry up then. The shop I went to get her sold out already. Luckily I preordered, they saved mine.

janus lu said...

Hehehe...KL got many toy shops, no worry.

symbiotes021 said...

Hahaha... You don't need to worry like me then...

Here in Melaka got less shop, that's why I have to preordered.