Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Art for a Week - Week 2


A Naruto Fanart. This is the second son of Naruto and Hinata (Which I created on my will, without the Naruto's creator consent. Hehhehehe :P And I kinda like the feeling of Hinata and Naruto will ended up together rather than Naruto and Sakura.). Doesn't give him a name yet. He had this liking to Sasuke, the 7th Hokage (Yet, my will again...) and who is said to beaten the rampaging Kyuubi Naruto and save the village.

In this picture I portrait him using his wind element (Like his father) to control sands like Gaara. His attitude are more like his father.

Done around 2 hours++ in 2 days using Photoshop, Tablet and my mind of Artes!! :P



*All my Gunpla works are forced to be stopped at the moment cause the light/lamp in my room always out of order. Happens few time but this time I'm too lazzy to go to the hardware shop and buy another starter/lamp. :P

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Nice fan art, bro. I am Naruto manga lover also. I love the unique ninja world, got many weird ninja skills to see in this manga, this is the greater manga after Dragonball!!!

symbiotes021 said...

Agree with you on this. This is truly one manga I've drawn into so much after Dragonball. The artists sure done a really good job.

At first I(as always) being scepticle and just read it a little, in the middle of the story. Then I start downloading the manga and the story gots better and better.

The anime somehow are bored to watch nowadays. I wonder why?

janus lu said...

I prefer the manga version more than the anime. That is because if you take an eye to the Naruto anime, you will find that sometimes they didn't draw the character face accurate. That is why I seldom watch it, to me only the original manga got most feel. The same case also happen in many manga to tv anime title. The more complicated art stroke in manga, then animator need to do more hard works to simplify the artist stroke, so in the end the result is not that encouraging.
But some of the OVA quality is good, especially the anime produced by Gainax like FLCL, Evagellion, Gunbuster and more, I love them all because they can play the idea in a very crazy & wild way. Respect! Respect!!!