Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weird Dream... 2

Got another dream last night. About me getting married on my wedding day. It's still blurred to me, not like last dream I had which is I remember after I've awoken. Maybe the cause is when we're visiting my uncles and aunties houses - my mother said to them that I'm very desperate and eagerly to marry, after seeing how well my big brother's life goes after he's married. Every house we went to she told them this, and I embarrasedly replied to my aunts and uncles that Im still saving money. :P

No, no beloved mother. I'm just not ready yet to carry the burden. And I still haven't find the 'one' for me, who really wants and accept me for who I am. For now, I'm just happy wif my normal life now and maybe this complicated thing will happend in the next 2-3 years? :3

One of my aunt even whisper to me, "When is it?" - She is referring to when will I marry. Hehehehe....

The funny thing is about one of my younger cousin. She had been in engagement for a year++ and that engagement period is 1 year and she has supposed to be married by now. Know what she said to her fiance after he ask about their wedding day? - She says - "Why don't you get married?" Hahahaha.. I laughed hard after heard that from her father. Well, she tells her reason after that - she still wants to study and marry will kinda burden her a bit (with pregnancy, child, etc). I nodded but still kinda pity her fiance. Oh yeah, she's 3-4 years younger than me and her fiance is 30 years old.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hahaha...maybe you can start look around your area, see which girl is your taste, then find a change to know her. I am sure later when you are sleeping you will dream of her every night, hmm...

symbiotes021 said...

Hehehe... I want to make my life stable first, then I'll search for her. Cause if I can't even properly take care of myself, how can I take care of someone else? :P

janus lu said...

That's right, gambateh bro. The greater is yet to come.