Thursday, January 29, 2009

An Art for a Week - Week 17


Title : Tenben Tobba Gullen Ragann
Software : Adobe Photoshop CS2
Time to Complete : 2+ hours In 4 days.

LOL. If you're a Gurren Lagann, you know where the idea came from. Hehe... Just for fun.

Nia Teppelin and Yoko is my most fav characters in the anime... Both has sweet and tragic love story...

Was started doing this last week but got the holiday fever, so lazy and not doing it for couple of days. Ah... still got 4 more holiday to spend.... :P.

P/S : Done a few additions thanks to Ogre's kind tips.

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Your drawing looks dynamic and impact! I like it man! I love the toning on those rocks and the robot body also. Nice job!
If you can make the robot eye grow a bit, and select the drill to make some motion blur effect, I am sure it will add extra points to your art. Just my opinion, gambateh bro! :)

symbiotes021 said...

Raw raw the power!!

Hehe... Thanks bro for the tips again. I just kinda forget abt those tips you taught me before because of the holiday fever.

janus lu said...

Hahaha...me too become lazy to draw comic during these few days holiday, everyday eat! play video games! sleep! chat! lol! I got to pick up my pen again to warm up my engine...