Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just For Fun.

A friend send this to my Friendster account.

SAY EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, DON'T
CHANGE ANYTHING!
1. I hate
-work, noisy children :P ....and works...!!
2. I am listening..
-Anuzr Zain's "Jangan Bersedih Lagi"
3. Maybe I should
-Quit my job and make a living through my hobbies - drawing, modelling gundam.
4. I love
-Money.
5. I don't understand
-Why US is the most dominant, control and evade other countries as they like!!
6. I have lost my respect for
-A co-worker who is older than me because of his unstable attitude towards other people.
7. I last ate
-A plain grain bread, dipped in Ovaltine.
8. The meaning of my display name is
-symbiotes(one of my favourite spiderman's costume) 021 (My D.O.B)
IS YOUR/ARE YOU:
1. Is your hair wet?
-Nope. I'm at work.
2. Is your cellphone right by you?
- Yeah, I'm listening Mp3 using it.
3. Do you miss someone?
- Not really.
4. Are you wearing chopstick?
- Wearing it? How?
5. Are you tired?
- Yeah. Tired from work.
6. Are you wearing pajamas?
- I'm at office right now, no need for pajamas.
7. Are you mad?
- Well, sort of.
8. Are you upset?
- Kinda, there's lotsa Gunpla that I didn't manage to get a hold on yet.
TODAY HAVE YOU:
1. Cursed?
- Yeah, works made you do that. But I only cursed in my heart.
2. Gotten mad at someone?
- Well, if you had curse of course you're mad.
RANDOM:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
- Not really.
Q: Do you want children?
- Maybe, but I had noisy children.
Q: Do you smile often?
- Often, yeah.
Q: Do you like your handwriting?
- No, because it style change from time to time.
Q: Are your toenails painted?
- I'm a guy!!
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
- Watching anime 'Nagaserete Airantou' episode 25 if I'm not mistaken.

Well, that's my answer. If you want, you can copy this and answer yours.

No comments: